Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sometimes wheel speed just dont cut it....

rokon2813

:D:D Gotta show this one off ;) Sometimes when its raining, the high wheel speed and big power just doesnt work. [:0] Wore out cut tires and a slow tired old 12 hp Briggs against the hot and fast 14 hp Kohlers with high dollar tires gets you...

A big shiny 2nd place trophy ^^

Notice the mud stuck to the front tires ;) I knew our track would come along. 8D8D

Sure looks like a fun time to me...I need to get hooked up into pulling one of my old Broadmoors just for some fun...maybe I could get my boy interested in tractors instead of those expensive dirt bikes ect...

It is addicting. Took me nearly 20 years to break the habit, after once getting started. Dan, Any word on the pull at "Gathering of the Orange East". We have decided to stay for it if the rules will allow the 61 Wards to compete. I also need to know how much weight to bring. We pull locally at 900 lb, will need more weight if the class is 1050 lb. Would also like to know rules on clothing, helmets, shields, hitches, etc. Our tractor is legal for NGTPA, AGTPA and the local outlaw pulls. You've got to find out about that pull. I want to find out how an old 61 Wards with 10.5 tires will do against those "baaad" machines that you built. Randy says he is ready to pull against your tractors, and he is really looking forward to it. He hasn't pulled in over a year, and the best he ever did in the group we pull with is a second.

Congratulations Dan!;) we were wondering where you were last nite- celebrating obviously!

That's gotta make you feel great, when you have less money invested in three tractors than they likely have invested in one motor... Well done! :D