Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simplicity707

really need help

simplicity707
Hey, I'm really in need of a lot of help here. My parents say I have way to much Simplicity parts and that I have to get rid of them. Consists of a running 616 Yeoman and a running '64 Broadmoor. Both have decks. Also enough parts to build another '64 Broadmoor with parts to start on another one. So anybody need parts please get ahold of me. Heres the part where I need help. I did make a deal with my parents that if I get rid of all my parts I can have a Landlord. I am desperate for a Landlord. I'm coming up with money to buy one. If ANY club member has one PLEASE let me. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank-You, Dave P.

maxtorman1234
Sorry to hear you have that problem. I dont think I will:), THere's so much room around here that the stuff blends in and cant be seen:D My father is also interested in these tractors, so he dosent mind them hanging around. I've had 7 at one time, and a whole bunch of extra parts. I'm pretty sure you will like the large frame tractors, You can do so much with them. We use ours for everything, and they do it easily.

ehertzfeld
If I was you, I would look for a 64 Landlord. I think they look so cool next to a 64 Broadmoor. Well at least they do at my house! lol sorry had to rub it in. lol Good luck on finding one. Keep your eye on ebay as well. Ive seen several go for decent prices. Elon

Tom_Byrne
Try posting the parts in the club classifieds and eBay also, they should sell there. If you have running tractors sell them as that- running tractors. Sell your parts separately and it should bring you a few bucks. BTW, why do you sometimes sign your posts as Dave P. and sometimes as Landis? Just Curious.