Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Did they ever make a,,

dlcentral

Yellow and white AC 410 be8cause I have one,,So WHOS going to the NY show?,,on 8/12-15 I will go on sat.

Dave, Where is the New York show in August? I didnt see any listing on the event calendar. Would appreciate the details. The Rhinebeck N.Y. show and the show in nearby Kent Conn. are very seldom attended by any club members. Thanks, Vinnie

Dave, It looks like several members are going. I'll be there, Maynard, Dan, Mike, Mel, maybe Tom Byrne, I think Kent is coming. Drawing a blank, I know there are many others. Contact Dan (Rokon), because he has been the primary point-of-contact. Vinnie, "Gathering of the Orange-East", Canandaigua NY.

I've been trying to keep a running list, but may have missed someone, so forgive me if I dont include you. Rokon2813 Dan Kent UCD Maynard Oldone John Mel-W Clyde Nick Stanchak Hubbardra Rod Cuda70 maxtorman1234 Graham JimH ehertzfeld Elon Robbydob RonT Flryder MDB Mike ARJ111 Art WNC Bill JGBagley Jim Jim Mac Donald (the goergeous 725) DLCentral Dave And at least 5 others who are dependant on scheduling yet JoeJ ReedS Thedaddycat Ambler Lndscpr And I'm reasonable sure there will be a few other members who live close by and havent spoken up yet.

Dave Ok you have one. Prove it with some pictures of the beast. I will be leaving home on Thu the 12 of Aug. At what time I don't know yet It looks like around 6pm so I will be getting there late. I will be at the show Fri. Sat. Sun. 13th 14th 15th. I will have the club banner and some placards for the tractors. I also plan on having a sign in book for the members to sign, so if you are at the show please be sure to sign it.

I only mentioned the yellow because it shows UNDER the seat plate,but the rest of the thing is orange?,dunno,I hope to be there on Fri/Sat but CAN'T Sun because of anniversary!,,];

Dan,it is nice that you made a list of who is going to canandaigua.I will be there thursday early am. It will be great to meet you all,see you there,Later Jim

quote:
Originally posted by dlcentral
I only mentioned the yellow because it shows UNDER the seat plate,but the rest of the thing is orange?,dunno,I hope to be there on Fri/Sat but CAN'T Sun because of anniversary!,,];
Funny you mention that, I was just about to let Dan and Gang know that I regret that I will not be able to make it. One year from Saturday will be our (Karin and I)first annivesary! I will however, be passing right through town on our way to Niagara Falls, hmmm. Maybe if some of you folks are still going to be around Sunday lunchtime, we can pop-in and say hey! Rob

It's between Syracuse and Rochester on I90, (thruway). Syracuse, on a NY map, is right smack in the center of the state. Go left. Or you can look at the map posted in the "Events & Gatherings" In the thread labeled GOTO...

I've got some soul searching to do on this one. The show is on 08/15/04 in Canandaigua :),the following weekend 08/20/04 I'm moving one sibling to Syracuse :I, the weekend after that 08/28/04 I'm moving the other sibling to Rochester [:0]. Three back to back weekends of 4-5 hours one way to the same area :(. BIG dent in my wallet :(!