Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

kit part #'s

pullcrazy

I was wondering if someone here could help me find the part # for the electric lift kit for a 3414S so that mybe I can get the installation instructions or parts breakdown from simplicity tech pubs. I would like to add an electric lift for snow/dirt plow, will this work o.k.? Anyone using electric lifts? I figure it would have to beat the manual lift as far as muscle fatigue is concerned. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jeff

I dont like the electric lifts on the 700/900 seires, but I really like it on the 400's. It has worked great lifting the deck, blade and plow. Sure beats a manual lift.

Here try this the kit number is 1600178 or this http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_100_2902_00_SK_S.pdf . They work fine, but a liitle slower than hydraulic lift.

Kits are not available unless for current models. Most of the individual parts needed to install are available from a dealer. The cheapest route is good used parts.

Thanks guys! I hope this will help me out. I forgot to mention that I have a complete electric lift kit for a 6200 series and was considering retrofitting it on to my 3414. If anyone else has any info it would be greatly appreciated! Jeff