Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Wphelps

Front spindles for 712H

Wphelps
I have been looking for spindles for the front wheels on my 712H. I was just dissapointed that i had a bid on a whole front axle on ebay for twenty bucks and somebody beat me out by 50cents in the last 15 seconds. Question Is does anyone know where to find spindles for my 712H. Other than that Many of the simplicitys and the ACs have the same exact chassis so basically does anybody have or know a good place to get spindles that would fit my tractor. Thanks for all of your help beforehand It is a Large frame garden tractor. i am just trying to find some spindles for it I am looking on this sites sponsors but no luck yet. But if someone out there knows where they are any help would be great. Thank you "UCD" for informing me of the edit message and delete function. It was helpful for those other posts i have made that were a bunch of repeats.

UCD
Will You have to be a paying member to post pictures. Have you tried you local Simplicity dealer for these parts A/C 700 series Right spindle assy. Part# 1652357 superceeded to 171774 Left spindle assy. Part# 1652345 supperceeded to 157494 These are still available from dealer. A good used axle will be a lot cheaper than just one new spindle

Wphelps
[img]/club2/uploaded/Wphelps/leftfrontspindle.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/uploaded/Wphelps/frontaxle.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/uploaded/Wphelps/rightfrontspin.jpg[/img] Finally got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!