Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wife bought me a new mower.....

rsachs

That thing is cool looking! Now that's what I would call a Redneck lawnmower. Is it easy to pedal through the grass?

What? She didn't get you the 5-speed model? I have a headlight that will fit that if you are interested!

You might want to point out, with the "low slung" cross bar in front of the seat, that is a ladies model..........8D8D

Guess I should say she threatened to buy it. Really she just sent me the picture in an email and I thought it was perfect for a post here. Told her she would have to paint it orange for it to go in the garage.

If the neighbors start complainin about the noise, where does the muffler go? Ha ha ha ha ha! Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Do you guys realize that this opens the potential for the first 10 speed lawnmower? I love american technology.:D

quote:
Originally posted by Boney
What could that big brown pipe in the front yard be for ? biggest flag pole i ever saw.....
I was thinking maybe a high voltage pole, then I saw the electric meter. I figured it out what it is. A billboard pole.