Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MadMike

2012 Center PTO

MadMike
Hopefully someone can shed a little light on this... Do any of you know exactly which Center PTO is used on the 2012. I have an original manual for this tractor and it lists two different PTO's. Unfortunately, of the two listed, neither is specified for the 2012. As a matter of fact, the manual covers 14 models and only lists the PTO for four of those. The probelm I have is mine appears to be a combination of both, plus a little custom work at some point, it works, but I would like to get it back to original if possible and if not too expensive. Any help will be appreciated. Mike

UCD
This is the PTO it should have. The biggest(there are others) difference between this style used on the 9hp, 101, 2000 2100, & 2200 series and the newer style used on the 3200 series and B200 series is part A and B are one piece on the newer style and part L pulley and shaft on newer style are two piece. Landlord 9hp, 101, 2000 2100 2200 series PTO

Landlord 3200 series PTO

MadMike
Maynard, Thank-you very much. That's kind of what I had figured, mine does have a few parts from both, but, I think the main difference is the pieces that have been made somewhere along the lines. Thanks again, Mike