Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor pulling version of a "Pace Car"

rokon2813

Wasnt my idea :( but I like it ! :D:D Allis Chalmers 710 painted Fire engine red complete with flashing lights and siren.

Now thats an unusual example of hacking. I haven't seen antlers on a tractor before. Kind of a Boss Hog looking machine. The flashing light looks rediculous too. Whats the black thing on the side of the fender?

Actully I like the "saddle bag" idea hey!!!! Never thought of that when i was looking for a small rear mounted tool box. where did you find such small ones? rob

I didnt find them Rob. The tractor either belonged to the gun club or one of its members? They looked like standard motorcycle bags to me. The tractor pull was put on by The Grand Island Rod And Gun Club in Grand Island New York. They had a photographer there and said they would post pictures to their website. www.isledegrande.com when they were finished. At intermission, they paraded the tractor down the track leading a Polaris 4 wheeler that they were raffling off. They also "borrowed" 2 pullers from a WNYGTPA member for exhibition pulls. The town supervisor and a lady assemblyman (?) ran them down the track.

Looks great except for one small detail - thos antlers simply HAVE to go!! It is heresy to apply anything to an Allis that might make the masses mistake it for a DEERE!! ----Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do!---- Just kidding~~~ Tom