Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My dads B-110

mwells

Well we finally got my dads B-110 back. This is the original one he grew up on. My grandfather sold it after they had it for a a couple of years. Its not running but this is our next project!

Heres the decal for proof!

Mike That is a early B110 right? Push button hiding in collum shadow. Looks good can't be too far off in number to my (Alice). Also a push button flat dash. Came through my dad's dealership but has had a repaint decal gone. I have a 312H with our decal on the seat. Very nice start and glad you got it back.

Very nice score there Mike^ I'll bet you guys are going too make that one look like a million bucks8D Are you going to put the dealer decal back on it after you restore it?

Thanks! Yep we sent in the A B Wells and Son decal to get it remade. It was sitting on a guys farm place and it looked like a junk yard. At least its in a shed now!

Are you going to try and get her going just for the heck of it, or are you just going restore it straight away? Anyway, it's super that it's back in the family. B-110 is my favorite do-all tractor. Rob

Nice to see that you have a pieace of family history back.Hope to see restored and back to new condition in future.

Sounds like you already peeled it off Mike, butif it been mine think I would have had to save the orginal 'Wells' decal, just because.

No the original decal is still on there. We take pictures and measure it, Then we don't have to send the peice in. Its easier if you send the peice in though.

• 3 weeks later...