Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

allis-chalmers tractor & snow blower

c5vair

I hope someone can help me I have a T-811 allis-chalmers tractor m/n 1691522 and a allis-chalmers snow blower ID 1690686 I need help finding a adapter kit to mount the blower to that tractor. I was told the blower was off a 900 series. I have tryed looking up the numbers on this web sight with no luck. Can someone help. I may just sell the T-811 and buy a 900 series. Thanks Phil

Try putting in your MFG#'s at this link: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php

Thanks for the replies, I think I found out that it is a T-800 series snow blower but I do need the hitch P/N 71691157. If any one has one let me know, On ebay what area are you under to find these parts. I have done several searches and not come up with much for sale. thanks for all the help. Phil

I usually find most of the Allis / Simplicity stuff on ebay by going to HOME AND GARDEN, then OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT. Check SEARCH IN TITLE AND DESCRIPTION, then put the following in the search area: (allis, a/c, chalmers, simplicity) This will get anything that has any of those words in it. There is also garden tractor stuff in other areas, but I don't look there so often. But your best bet would be to pay $10 and join the club (well worth it) and then you can get to the 'E-Bay and other Ads' area here! :D

Thanks for all the help. Do you know if anyone makes the hitch I need anymore? Or do I just have to find a used one? If I see one on ebay for a simplicity will It have the same part number Or would I need to cross it. Phil