Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
cwm1276

1691521 snowblower on 7100 series?

cwm1276
I have found 36" snow blower off a 1995 Broadmoor and want to double check if this is blower would fit my 7117, I understand that I would need a different hitch setup most likly. Anybody then had a clue on the hitch? Thanks

cwm1276
It was on ebay and the seller ended the auction early, so I am back searching. By the way Al the repower kit is running great. I can't wait to see what it can do on a 36" blower. THe got the 18HP command kit.

UCD
If I had a 7117 I would be looking for a 42" blower for it The 7117 has plenty of powwer to handle the 42" and is wide enought to cut a swath wider than the tractor. With a 36" your tire tracks might be in the snow not blown. A 7117 is a little over kill for a 36" blower.

cwm1276
I would really like the 42", but I am going to try to fit 2 cars and the tractor in my 2 stall garage, the 36 will fit between the 2 cars with a little space with the 42" I don't we could open the car doors real well. So I figure I will just have the tractor pointed out from the garage and be able to back into the garage to start widening out the first pass.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Dale Millard
    • RAC
    • goatfarmer
    • gwiseman
    • SmilinSam
    • ac.d17iv
    • recdci
    • Clarsmn
    • Mach1martysr
    • TTDE419
    • Md1227
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 9 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts