Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1691521 snowblower on 7100 series?

cwm1276

I have found 36" snow blower off a 1995 Broadmoor and want to double check if this is blower would fit my 7117, I understand that I would need a different hitch setup most likly. Anybody then had a clue on the hitch? Thanks

It was on ebay and the seller ended the auction early, so I am back searching. By the way Al the repower kit is running great. I can't wait to see what it can do on a 36" blower. THe got the 18HP command kit.

If I had a 7117 I would be looking for a 42" blower for it The 7117 has plenty of powwer to handle the 42" and is wide enought to cut a swath wider than the tractor. With a 36" your tire tracks might be in the snow not blown. A 7117 is a little over kill for a 36" blower.

I would really like the 42", but I am going to try to fit 2 cars and the tractor in my 2 stall garage, the 36 will fit between the 2 cars with a little space with the 42" I don't we could open the car doors real well. So I figure I will just have the tractor pointed out from the garage and be able to back into the garage to start widening out the first pass.