Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC808

What i got tonight!!! a great find

AC808
I picked this up tonight. Not sure who the manufacturer is. Came with the bucket, blade that can be used in place of the bucket and barely visible in the back to the left is a fork bucket thats more like tines mounted to a piece of steel at 90 degrees. Gotta get it cleaned up, painted black and put on my 912H. And all this was only $500. Not sure if Ill be able to sleep tonight...any one interested in a loader installation party? :-)

CleanBee
That looks like a QuickWay self leveling loader. Not sure, but I think Sam had the same one on a similar chassis you will be installing this one on. He might be able to help you with mounting or you can search the sight for his pictures and notes. I think he ran the pump off the front of the tractor. That will definitely make a nice loader.

AC808
Ive looked everywhere...did someone have posted drawings of reinfrcements to be used around the bgb? i looked everywhere and cant find em! Any help would be appreciated.

Ronald Hribar
The only thing that I found was the parts drawing, and what i have in my AC owners manual. I do have my loader mounted on my 17 GTH-L. I made custom mounts for all including bracing for BFG. used it last night, and I could see where some of the stress occurs. Ramming bucket in to fill, and the shock of dumping and lowering. I'm thinking of just using bucket and cylinders, and lift arms and make the rest. biggest problem would be relocating oil resvoir in frame.