Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MDB

New Trailer

MDB
Been looking for a trailer for several years and finally bought this one last week, thought I would share some pics.

Make, Load-Trail Length, 16' flat deck, 2' dove tail Width, 83" deck 7000 # GVW Electric brakes Treated wood floor Heavy duty steel ramps I should be able to get 6 FDTs on this one easy.....;):D

comet66
That's a nice trailer Mike. Kent's right I like my ramps that store under the trailer. Mine's getting pretty old now I need to sandblast it and put on some new fenders.

tractormike
Nice looking trailer Mike! 6 should fit on fine, might even be able to fit one more if you put it on cross ways to the others. I bought a 20 foot car hauler trailer this spring and put 2x8 treated sideboards on it and also bolted D-ring hold downs to the floor in 2 rows a foot and a half in from each side and spaced every 5 feet from the front to the back. I have a bunch of 6 foot long heavy duty ratchet straps that work very well to hold the tractors down. I have hauled quite a bit of stuff on the trailer so far and the D-rings are handy to anchor to.