Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

They All got some Action

MPH

Heres a few shots of last weekends tractor useage. Behind the garden you can see the barley standing tall

Maybe this shot of the Landlord will redem me from my test pics last winter, I do know what these are made to do.

Too bad the whole plot was only about 40 x60 feet

probly spent as much timechanging tractor and implements and taking pics as I did tractor time, but it was fun to use 'em all an the same project. B-112 and 42in shreder deck

725 plowing it under

With the hydro lift the Landlord had double duty lifting the disc with 120 lbs of wt on

And at last the 4040 harrowed it smooth.

Marty,I like the birdseye view on some of those shots.Are they from a tree stand or did you climb up one of those big ole trees?;)

The fleet is looking good. I noticed you modified the hitch on the 725 and Landlord to accept the solid lift bar instead of the old style sleeve hitch. Must be nice to have a working sickle. Thanks for the great pics Marty!

Great shots of working tractors Marty thanks! You work pretty hard to keep the place looking that good only being home on weekends.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like you had a ton of fun. Has that tensioning lever arrived yet? It was supposed to take "anywhere from 3-5 weeks", seems like it's been all of that and then some.....