Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JBucketman

Model # help ?

JBucketman
Guys, Does anybody out there have the model #'s for the newer Prestige and Conquest tractors and also the single and two stage snow blowers they offer for both these machines? We have located a close by Conquest volunteer for a new JBJr and need to see how Simplicity is hooking up their front attachments and if both models are anything alike. Thanks for any help in advance. Sincerely, John Scheele Johnny Products, LLC

SmilinSam
John, The Prestige/Conquest use a subframe that mounts to the underside of the tractors that you pin a blade and/or Blower to. Same subframe is used for either implement. try some of these model numbers... 42" Blade MFG# 1693754 uses hitch MFG # 1694741 Subframe for Blade MFG # 1694146 Subframe for Single stage blowers (for comparison) MFG # 1694286 I have a subframe here I have not yet put together if you need measurements and such. All I need is a blower to use it with , but have not found one yet. These Subframes cost in excess of $250 from Simplicity....

JBucketman
Sam, Thanks a bunch for the numbers and extra info. I will let you know if I need measurments from the sub frame. We ended up making a sub frame for the last model Landlord JBJr. Thanks, John

SmilinSam
Actually these subframes are basically the same as those previous subframes then you buy a kit to adapt to the ConQuest/Prestige, so I imagine your subframe will also easily adapt to these tractors as well.

SmilinSam
nO I dont. Didnt ask the dealer about it. Maybe someone else here can get it. By the way, I tried replying to your e-mail and it wouldn't go through, said undeleverable...

rmwill
Shouldnt the hitch be 1694147? Thats what I got when I bought the blade package from my dealer?
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
John, The Prestige/Conquest use a subframe that mounts to the underside of the tractors that you pin a blade and/or Blower to. Same subframe is used for either implement. try some of these model numbers... 42" Blade MFG# 1693754 uses hitch MFG # 1694741 Subframe for Blade MFG # 1694146 Subframe for Single stage blowers (for comparison) MFG # 1694286 I have a subframe here I have not yet put together if you need measurements and such. All I need is a blower to use it with , but have not found one yet. These Subframes cost in excess of $250 from Simplicity....