Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Model # help ?

JBucketman

Guys, Does anybody out there have the model #'s for the newer Prestige and Conquest tractors and also the single and two stage snow blowers they offer for both these machines? We have located a close by Conquest volunteer for a new JBJr and need to see how Simplicity is hooking up their front attachments and if both models are anything alike. Thanks for any help in advance. Sincerely, John Scheele Johnny Products, LLC

With UCD's manual "how to find", I believe I found the manuals for both tractors but couldn't find the snowblower manuals with just a word search. John

John, The Prestige/Conquest use a subframe that mounts to the underside of the tractors that you pin a blade and/or Blower to. Same subframe is used for either implement. try some of these model numbers... 42" Blade MFG# 1693754 uses hitch MFG # 1694741 Subframe for Blade MFG # 1694146 Subframe for Single stage blowers (for comparison) MFG # 1694286 I have a subframe here I have not yet put together if you need measurements and such. All I need is a blower to use it with , but have not found one yet. These Subframes cost in excess of $250 from Simplicity....

Sam, Thanks a bunch for the numbers and extra info. I will let you know if I need measurments from the sub frame. We ended up making a sub frame for the last model Landlord JBJr. Thanks, John

Actually these subframes are basically the same as those previous subframes then you buy a kit to adapt to the ConQuest/Prestige, so I imagine your subframe will also easily adapt to these tractors as well.

Sam, Do you have the model # handy for the two stage snowblower that would go on these hitches. Thanks, John

nO I dont. Didnt ask the dealer about it. Maybe someone else here can get it. By the way, I tried replying to your e-mail and it wouldn't go through, said undeleverable...

Sam, I went to change to my new email address and it said that it is allready in use. Hmm.... Anyways it's jlscheele@sbcglobal.net Thanks, John

• 1 month later...
Shouldnt the hitch be 1694147? Thats what I got when I bought the blade package from my dealer?
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
John, The Prestige/Conquest use a subframe that mounts to the underside of the tractors that you pin a blade and/or Blower to. Same subframe is used for either implement. try some of these model numbers... 42" Blade MFG# 1693754 uses hitch MFG # 1694741 Subframe for Blade MFG # 1694146 Subframe for Single stage blowers (for comparison) MFG # 1694286 I have a subframe here I have not yet put together if you need measurements and such. All I need is a blower to use it with , but have not found one yet. These Subframes cost in excess of $250 from Simplicity....