Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Trac Show Results,,

dlcentral

Got a 2nd with my AC Big 10 with garden plow, last wk a patio won 1st,would show pics of it but they wont upload here.

Beautiful looking tractor that you have.I like the tires you have on the back and the plow looks great on the tractor.

Dave, Congratulations. Your Big-Ten looks great. You beat your goal of finishing it this winter. Michael G. Note: I notice the 725's with their steering wheels upside down? What's up with that? Is that right?

I missed that show because of a family picnic. Haven't been to that show since I was about 6 years old. Congratulations on winning 2nd place!

More like they will be in Ct show,I really don't have a long distance towing vehicle OR trailer thats why,I'm trying to get my JD friend who's going,, to use his truck/trlr.I will be there though.He has wheels on wrong to easilly open hoods,,a good idea really,,.a little about them,the finishes are like GLASS! and are nothing but many coats of plasticote chev. eng orange spray bombs and a lotta wet sanding/buffing!