Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Orangeone's Plowday pics

Mack

Here are some pictures Roger asked me to post of Plow Day. Maybe Kent can add some of the pictures from this event to the SimpletrACtors gallery?

Nice pictures. Looks like a lot of fun. A sharp looking group of tractors too, especially the "B" with the guide lights and weights.

I hope there is enought intrest to do this again this fall, maybe in some bean stubbles. If there is please let Ryan,Mack or myself know. I am working on finding a place for this fall.

Wow[:0], I am the first picture on the little B-110. It looks like I am on a peddle tractor. May I need a larger frame tractor;)? We can plow up the bean stubble around my place. There are 130 acres of it to play in. Let me know and we can set up a date :D. [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics0.jpg[/img] This is me Ryan [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics1.jpg[/img] Ryan, Orangeone, Mack [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics2.jpg[/img] Orangeone [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics4.jpg[/img] Mack [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics6.jpg[/img] Ryan, Orangeone, vfd702 [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics7.jpg[/img] Ryan, Charlie, vfd702, CarlH [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics8.jpg[/img] jkmustang, Ryan [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Rogerspics9.jpg[/img] Ryan, Mack, CarlH, Orangeone, Gary [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Ryans%20plowday8.jpg[/img] Gary, jkmustangs friend Charlie [img]/club2/attach/MDB/plowday-7.jpg[/img] MDB [img]/club2/attach/Mack/Ryans%20plowday18.jpg[/img] MDB's 10 year old son

Great pictures thanks for shareing them. But it would be nice if some names were included with them so we could connect them with the faces. Thanks

Looks like you all had a great time and looks great to see a bunch of orange and yellow tractors plowing.