Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

GOTO poll : Simp vs Allis

ehertzfeld

I realize this isn't the right place for this but I was just wondering, out of all the members going to the show in NY, how meny Simplicity will be there, VS how meny Allis-Chalmers. I think it would be interesting to see what the result is. Yeah I know, I think too much!!!:D:D Im planning on brinning two Simplicitys Elon

At least one of each... could take three, but which three depends on which one(s) I can get worked on this weekend!

quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Graham, your 410 will be there, and I'm bring my 712s. If I had room I'd also bring my Landlord.
No tractors for me. I'd like to bring an old go-kart for sale, but since I am riding up with Clyde and he is probably short on room I'd think I am going to pass.

quote:
Originally posted by nick No tractors for me. I'd like to bring an old go-kart for sale, but since I am riding up with Clyde and he is probably short on room I'd think I am going to pass.
Nick, I may have enough room for the go-cart. We can always strap it on top of Grahams 410. [:0]8D I just don't have room for a 3rd tractor.