Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The Days Haul

UCD

This is part of what I picked up to day. Also I got two tractors a B-110 with a hi-lo and 42" deck and a 2112V with hydro lift, that I have to go back and get. On the trailer is 2 36" blowers complete with hitches, 48" deck, 32" rototiller with PTO pulley setup, Complete Hydro lift setup, 42" snow plow with hitch, 2 12hp briggs engines with S/G's 2 frames with trans axels one with hi-lo and one variable, 2 real good BGB's, and a box of goodies that I haven't looked at yet. All of this for $450 plus $250 for the two tractors 200 for the trailer load of parts. I picked up in the same town a 42" deck for $60 + $40 in gas and driveing 400 miles round trip [img]/club2/attach/UCD/AttachmentsandParts5.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/UCD/IM000688.jpg[/img]

Really nice haul, and all of it looks to be in clean shape. In the second to the last photo, is that a new house back there? I didn't see it or that fence when you showed us the pics of you clearing out your driveway.

Wow Maynard, that's a mighty nice haul!8D Hope you've got a lot of extra space for storing all those new toys. Have fun.:D

It's an open field. It was bush hoged a couple weeks ago. The building on the right is a wharehouse and the fence was buried with snow.

Maynard, your garage is gonna look like mine soon. Or is all that going to the GOTO? [img]/club2/attach/reeds/DSCN0731m.jpg[/img]

OK, went back to see the photos. I guess I missed the wharehouse there. With all the snow the split-rail fence looked like a guard rail.

Reed With 7 tractors now 5 in the garage and 2 to pick up (four are mine one is my nephews and 2 belong to both of us) some of this is for spare parts. The BGB's in the two frames are tighter than some new ones I have seen. The steering gears show no wear. It never hurts to have a couple spare S/G's around. But as usual the small parts needed the most aren't there. Some might be going to GOTO and I might be takeing some to Colechester the first weekend in Oct. Nick The fence is actualy 3 cement posts with treated 2X4 rails blocking and old entrance. The lot and warehouse was a Farm equipment storage area. The ware house now has a few offices and a storage area the open lot grows up in trees and bushes and every 4 or 5 years they bush hog it.

Nice haul Maynard. Those snow blowers look like 42 inchers to me, or did Simplicity make a 36 inch without flared sides?