Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Junk Yard Dog-pics

D-17_Dave

Put this 3416 together mostly out of parts. i told him if the engine lasts till cool weather we'd fix the leaky carb and wornout bvb. That ol 16 Briggs does'nt know that 42" deck is even under it.

So far it's held together after 2 weeks. I had to get it runnig, there was'nt enough good stuff left on it to part it out:D

Probably like the one I call an AC712S, built from so many pieces from different tractors that you don't know what it really is. Got parts from at least 8 different tractors in mine.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Looks beastly, but isn't that a 7016, going by the black dash, and newer style grille.
I guese it could be. I forgot about the diff in the headlights. As for the grill, it's hard to tell. Black was it's colour, but it's dominated by rust now.lol I thought they got away from the s/g by the later models. But these RBT's confuse me. I'm used to my ol' B's.:D

A junk yard dog may not win any beauty contest, but he will always get the job done and earn his keep. There is nothing wrong with that tractor I like it.