Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anyone need anytjing from my,,

dlcentral

Junkyard like side tin work etc as long as its small?,, no tracs or attachs please? hope to see all of you on Fri. this wk!,,:o)

quote:
Originally posted by dlcentral
Junkyard like side tin work etc. as long as its small?,, no tracs or attachs please? hope to see all of you on Fri. this wk!,,:o)
Dave, Yes I do. All these Items will be for a B-110 or the Simplicity equivalent the 2110. (numbers correspond with diagram below) For steering parts I need the bushing assembly (27) with bushing (26) and eccentric pin (28). also in steering parts I need a universal joint (30) and the bolt and spacers that go through it (11, 12, 13 & 36) So I basically need everything straight down from the steering wheel shaft.

I also need the push button for the electric start. All these items would be small enough to bring ... Guaranteed to fit in your pocket! :D

Starter button for an 8N ford from Napa, $13.95;);) Not exactly the same though. Maybe Ambler would take a pic of the one in his landlord ?

Dave, I need both left and right side side panel tins for my 2012. Do you have any tin off the "round hoods?"

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Starter button for an 8N ford from Napa, $13.95;);) Not exactly the same though. Maybe Ambler would take a pic of the one in his landlord ?
Couldn't find the one at NAPA, they even looked it up. UCD offered me one so I am all set. Thanks Maynard!

Sorry folks but I wont be going as I had emerg.tooth surgery yest.Its Very sore/painfull today,,Gotta tak er easy for a few days.Yes I have the tin sides and a whole steer gear assy here.When you'se get back home let me know sorry again,,for not coming