Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What i have been up too lately(newest pics)

tanman722001

This is my 64 landlord.i hope to have it done soon but here is pics of what it did look like and what it looks like so far.Tony

You've got a great start on that one Tony. Looks good send us some more pic's as it progresses and thanks for sharing it.

lol, one of his Massey probably one of the 10's or maybe the 12.there is no why im going to all of them, there is way to many.Tony

Look'n real good Tony, can't wait to see it totally finished. Gotta ask if that was the original seat when you got it, since I thought they had the pan seat.

No thats wasnt the seat on it when i got it.It was a pan seat but i got to get it recovered.So until then i will put that seat back on until i get the pan seat done.Tony

Here is one almost done only thing left is the strips on the hood and put the panseat on after i get it recovered.So what do you think of it??And thanks for all the positive replys.And the last pic is the side panel i cut out to fit around the Hydro lift.Thanks Tony

Yep...I'm sure of it now....I'd let you paint some of mine.:D It looks really great Tony!8D8D8D I know you're proud of it and deservedly so.;)