Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
McGill

Jacobsen what???

PatRarick
Can't help with the model number. They did build this model under the Ford badge also. There was one on e-Bay this past winter with a 3 point hitch. Perhaps a Ford or New Holland dealer could come up with something.

Tom_Byrne
A buddy of mine has a Ford exactly like it. I think the Ford model name on his is 120 LGT. I could be wrong, but I believe he said it's a 1985. Same tractor, different paint and decals. Hope it helps.

McGill
Tom, thanks, but I went on the web and found pictures of a ford LGT120. It is a smaller tractor. Note the rear fenders on the Jacobsen, also the rear PTO, 6 lug rear tires, and 3 point hitch.

Nick
My neighbor has a1986 Homelite/Jacobson catalog that has their whole line up. There is nothing like yours in it but from what I can tell, You have the grill of one of their smaller lawn tractors and those side scoops are the same on their garden tractors. The lawn tractors didn't have those side scoops. The model numbers are easy to figure out. If this tractor happens to have a 16 HP engine, and you all ready mentioned it has hydrostatic drive it would make it a 16GTH. 16 being the HP, GT being garden tractor, and H for hydrostatic. Hope this helps.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• MARK (LI)
    • MikeES
    • Nugal
    • Md1227
    • PGL
    • RickoHB212
    • a_sannine
    • gwiseman
  • Today's Birthdays

1. littlefan
      littlefan
      (60 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 9 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts