Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tanman722001

Pan seat cover

Kent
I emailed them about one -- and they said it fit the Broadmoors, Yeoman and Serf... Does it fit thelarger tractors like the Landlord or Sovereign? I need one for my 3112V -- that's the only thing on my shopping list for GOTO.

MadMike
Kent, It it's the same one I bought, it will fit the Landlord perfectly. I have one on my 2012 and am very happy with it. If you want, I can take a photo and send it to you, not until tomorrow night though. Let me know. Mike

lndscpr
kent, i have one for my broadmoor, still in the package, but just got a good deal on an original seat. if quality of that seat turns out to be as good as pictures indicate then i don't need this replacement seat. i have never seen these installed but i don't think they will look original.

TomMaryland
I have one of those covers for a pan seat on a 2110. Im going to use it to restore the seat because the shape of the cover is pretty close to original. Currently, I have cut the foam away from the back of the cover ( pan seat foam is still very good ), and I have some reinforced snap on trim from McMaster Carr to do the edge work. It looks like I'll just need to trim it to size, glue in place, and secure the trim around it.

MadMike
Here's the Pictures..... [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=MadMike&file=11873"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=MadMike&file=11874"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] This cover has worked great for me, the extra padding is also nice. Mike