Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pan seat cover

tanman722001

Has anyone used the Simplicity pan seat cover that are on ebay? I am think of getting one and was wondering if anyone has one.Thanks Tony

I emailed them about one -- and they said it fit the Broadmoors, Yeoman and Serf... Does it fit thelarger tractors like the Landlord or Sovereign? I need one for my 3112V -- that's the only thing on my shopping list for GOTO.

Kent, It it's the same one I bought, it will fit the Landlord perfectly. I have one on my 2012 and am very happy with it. If you want, I can take a photo and send it to you, not until tomorrow night though. Let me know. Mike

Mike, Can you post a picture here? I'm leaving for GOTO tomorrow morning (assuming I can get the trailer loaded tonight) and that way it'll be accessible. Thanks!

Tony and Kent, Assuming my flight home doesn't get cancelled, I will take some photo's tonight and post them here tomorrow morning. Mike

kent, i have one for my broadmoor, still in the package, but just got a good deal on an original seat. if quality of that seat turns out to be as good as pictures indicate then i don't need this replacement seat. i have never seen these installed but i don't think they will look original.

I have one of those covers for a pan seat on a 2110. Im going to use it to restore the seat because the shape of the cover is pretty close to original. Currently, I have cut the foam away from the back of the cover ( pan seat foam is still very good ), and I have some reinforced snap on trim from McMaster Carr to do the edge work. It looks like I'll just need to trim it to size, glue in place, and secure the trim around it.

Here's the Pictures..... [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=MadMike&file=11873"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=MadMike&file=11874"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] This cover has worked great for me, the extra padding is also nice. Mike