Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Some pictures from Findlay

MDB

Here are some of the pictures that I took at the Northwest Ohio Machinery Associations show last week.

Jacob on his B-110 and Nicole on here B-1:D [img]/club2/attach/MDB/findlay-1.jpg[/img] Jacob and I taking a little ride

Some of JK Mustangs tractors. [img]/club2/attach/MDB/findlay-5.jpg[/img] A rather unique HB-212 with hydraulic lift [img]/club2/attach/MDB/findlay-6.jpg[/img] I caught up with this gentlman right befor he left, He had a 410, 912H, 917H, and a freshly restored 920. The 920 was almost perfect8D

Here is a model 72 Cub with a Haben sicklebar [img]/club2/attach/MDB/findlay-9.jpg[/img] And a model 73 Cub with a Pincor generator attachment [img]/club2/attach/MDB/findlay-11.jpg[/img] And finally back to Foot Dragger Headquarters...:D

Those are some great pictures Mike, and a couple of good looking kids they look right at home on those tractors. Thanks for sharing them.

Great pics and tractors:DI feel bad for the HB112 with the Duetz Allis paint job:( Would look better yellow, maybe orange.

Great pictures fellas!! Thanks Mike, I even like those green hit and miss engines tucked in behind the cubs!! They are interesting has heck to me.