Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Stripes

Chris727

I can't decide which picture to use for the "Beautiful Lawn Contest." Which do you guys like best? some people posted pictures of their tractor but I thought that might distract from the lawn. I think I'm leaning towards the 3rd one down.

[img] [img]/club2/attach/Chris727/mystripes2.JPG[/img][img] [img]/club2/attach/Chris727/mystripes3.JPG[/img][img] [img]/club2/attach/Chris727/mystripes4.JPG[/img][img] Thanks. Chris

To my eyes, if you would crop the second picture to get rid of the street sign on the left side, and the street at the bottom it would make for a nice picture. If you do that, your eyes seem to 'follow the lines' to the big tree at the end. Makes for a nice focal point.

I'd add a volleyball net and some bikini babes bouncing around behind the first row of trees then re-take the pics. That'd be a winner for sure. Seriously, I like the 3rd photo too.

The stripes are more pronounced when the sun is to your back. Your fotos look to be taken at high noon. Try taking the pic when the sun is lower. All the pix are nice. Really a beautiful yard. Tacey

Yes, Tacey, it was around noon when I took the pictures. I thougt if I took them later I would only catch the stripes in one direction. I took these pics a month or two ago, now there are a couple of dead spots, I'll mow tommorow and see how it turns out. Thanks for the complements, guys.

I agree with Brent. Lots and lots of bikinis. The smaller the better. Oh yeah, the lawn looks great also. Go with #3.

I like the contrast in photo # 2 myself. Could do without the yellow sign, but hey, thats part of life in most places.

quote:
Originally posted by Brent_Baumer
I'd add a volleyball net and some bikini babes bouncing around behind the first row of trees then re-take the pics. That'd be a winner for sure. Seriously, I like the 3rd photo too.
I will have to agree with Brent

Robert, the tractor I've been using is a 1972 Landlord 3410 with a 42" deck borrowed from a 1975 Baron, I think I added more rollers in the middle between the ajusters.