Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

allis 620 fs email not working.

Leroy

I made an attempt to get more info from <mcfegely@attbi.com>: 216.148.227.70 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 551 not our customer Giving up on 216.148.227.70. This one is the tractor and implements for 7000.00 + has anyone gotten through?

Leroy, It appears he is a member. I copied this info from his Hobbies section. It has a different email and a phone number. Hope it helps. He could have mistyped his new email when he created the FS ad. Hobbies: I have an Allis 620 tractor, 60" mower, 60" front blade, 48" tiller, 52" snowblower, steel cab, weight box, and all the manuals. All are in excellent condition. The tiller is new. If anyone is interested in it, please call at 804-264-XXXX, email address: [url="mcfegely@sprintmail.com"]mcfegely@sprintmail.com[/url], or FAX: 804-264-XXXX. I edited this post to X out his phone number as it is readable by non-members. You can look his phone number up in the members list by clicking on his name in the the classified ad or by searching the members area.