Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

36" Blower on 7100 series

cwm1276

I got my snowblower over the weekend and know looking for the last pieces and info to get it running this winter. First I have the complete blower with hitch for the Center PTO. Do I have to make any adjustments to the tractor idlers for the snow blower belt? Second would anyone happen to know where I could get the S decal for the shoot, this shoot is rusty and I want to repaint it and would like the decal if available. I was looking at hithc pins at the hardware store, do the cotter pinless type work, or am I asking for trouble? Any other Ideas on piecing it together would be appreciated. Thanks,

Any type pins (even nuts & bolts) will work as long as they don't fall out. Don't forget to relocate the swing arm idler to the correct ear and adjust the frame mounted idler so the index is in the "green."

Is the green mark the lower one on the swing arm, It is bent in a little further? Also on the blower someone put a U joint in the shoot twist handle. Would it be easier take out the U joint, I just need to find someone to weld it up for me, otherwise I need to find another twist handle. Thanks,