Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Here it is

EricD

Minus the bucket getting new skin and paint, the 725 has the Sears loader up and operational. I plan to paint just the bucket orange to match the tractor and add a bit of distinction in the final touch (so long as it doesn't look horrible that is). Here are some pics and a side by side of the Simplicity loader. I didn't take a photo of the 2110 bucket all the way curled. When it is curled it's almost level top edge to cutting edge. The Sears doesn't curl as far and is curled as far as it will go in the photos. These two machines are all loaded up with some assorted items for sale at Cummington tomorrow. For those who read my post in events and gatherings, I did not get a response back from the second man I called. I'm only going to be around in the AM as we have a birthday party in the afternoon. Hope to see some of you there. [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040827054446.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040827054550.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040827054806.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040827054838.JPG[/img]

Very nice pair Eric, It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into those two. I really like the duals on the 725, give it a more balanced look. Great job.8D^