Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JoeJ

10 hp. Allis

JoeJ
I don't know where to post this but maybe someone is interested. If I had $100 in my pocket right now, I'd prolly be in someone elses britches!! From the NNJ Merchandiser, Vol. #4, 8/6/04-9/3/04 Tractor - Allis Chalmers 10hp. briggs and Stratton tractor, 42" mower deck and snow blower attachment. asking $100.00 Call: 570-409-9966 I looked it up and is in the Lehignton PA area.

Nick
Thanks Joe, I still owe my neighbor $135.00 for a carburator. Plus I might be getting a Free Landlord parts tractor that supposed to have a rototiller & high-low set up. I also have an older gentelman up the road that is still deciding if he wants to part with his clean B-110 with snowblower. Otherwise I probably jump on the deal.

firefoxz1
I am in the Lehighton area of Pa. So if you need someone to pick it up and store it till you can pick it up let me know, unless I get it first. }:),LOL. I called and it is on Rt6 in Milford nowhere near Lehighton.

firefoxz1
Hello. I took some pictures of the tractor which is a B1 with a Briggs engine(looks smaller than a 10hp?). I don't now why the first two don't show up in thumbnail view but they're there. [url]http://www.msnusers.com/kismarsphotoalbum/allischalmers.msnw[/url]

firefoxz1
I brokered the deal for Bsggsb. He's in Virginia. It took me 1 1/4 hrs to get there, an hour talking to the lady, 1 1/2 hrs to get back. 130 miles round trip. I am 15 mins from Lehighton and about 15 mins south of the Pocono Raceway.

JamesK
dang, could have saved ya some time I live about 15 minutes from the lady. my mailing address is milford but tax map says upper dingmans and phone is log tavern. so who knows. either way glad somone here got it. James K.