Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

10 hp. Allis

JoeJ

I don't know where to post this but maybe someone is interested. If I had $100 in my pocket right now, I'd prolly be in someone elses britches!! From the NNJ Merchandiser, Vol. #4, 8/6/04-9/3/04 Tractor - Allis Chalmers 10hp. briggs and Stratton tractor, 42" mower deck and snow blower attachment. asking $100.00 Call: 570-409-9966 I looked it up and is in the Lehignton PA area.

Thanks Joe, I still owe my neighbor $135.00 for a carburator. Plus I might be getting a Free Landlord parts tractor that supposed to have a rototiller & high-low set up. I also have an older gentelman up the road that is still deciding if he wants to part with his clean B-110 with snowblower. Otherwise I probably jump on the deal.

I am in the Lehighton area of Pa. So if you need someone to pick it up and store it till you can pick it up let me know, unless I get it first. }:),LOL. I called and it is on Rt6 in Milford nowhere near Lehighton.

:DBrother Tom:D ;)For cry'n out loud, go get it man!!! What model is it? It is still good to know that me wife is watchin for tractors!!

humm, might have to go take a ride , ya knoa yard salein'. I tried callin them no answer. I would like to find a runnin B-10 for the loader.

Hello. I took some pictures of the tractor which is a B1 with a Briggs engine(looks smaller than a 10hp?). I don't now why the first two don't show up in thumbnail view but they're there. [url]http://www.msnusers.com/kismarsphotoalbum/allischalmers.msnw[/url]

The B-1 is the sister machine to the 725 Simplicity, and should have a Briggs Model 19 or 19 D engine, 7 1/4 horse......

Tom , I take it by the pic's that you bought it. I was going to go by and look at it today, but had to beat the school bus first. How far are you from Milford/upper dingmans??

I brokered the deal for Bsggsb. He's in Virginia. It took me 1 1/4 hrs to get there, an hour talking to the lady, 1 1/2 hrs to get back. 130 miles round trip. I am 15 mins from Lehighton and about 15 mins south of the Pocono Raceway.

Glad to see it went to a member!!! COOL Firefox, from the garden web? Good to see ya over here. ;)And my long lost brother to boot........

dang, could have saved ya some time I live about 15 minutes from the lady. my mailing address is milford but tax map says upper dingmans and phone is log tavern. so who knows. either way glad somone here got it. James K.

Thomas, I am truely thankful and I didn't know it was that far so I'm gonna shoot you some more money... Thanks... Brian