Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

They're still out there...

goatfarmer

Brought this B210 home about an hour ago.Drove it on the truck,runs great,variable speed works good! Came with a mower deck,a snowblade adapted from another tractor,and all new belts,for $250.00. I think this one's going to take over snowblowing duties from my 2110.I think the variable speed will do a little better attacking snow drifts.We'll find out in a few months!:D

Ken, That's a nice B210 you got there. Hope you have good luck with it! Looks like it is going to be a mean snowfightn' machine!!

Nice score Ken, you will like the variable speed for blowing snow and I'm guessing you'll be mowing with it next summer for the same reasons.

Kenny You got a good looking tractor there add some of yellowbee's seat sets and you are ready for show and snow:D

Great find; good luck with the new addition. Looking forward to see some pics of it in action blowing snow this winter.