Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More pic's from the Brooklyn Fair

ehertzfeld

Here are a few pic's of that other brand!:D The gentalmen who were showing these are the ones who restored them. Two really nice guys. We talked for a wile. They do get garden tractors in from time to time. They specialize in John Deere but will work on any brand. I gave then one of Kent cards in hoping they will check out our club. They seemed interested in it. They are a local shop, but I'm sure if you can get it to them they wouldn't care were it came from. Here is there info: Hemlock Hill Service Complete Tractor Restoration, Specializing in John Deere, Welding/Fabricatio, Commercial Sandblasting and Painting. Jeff Audette 674 Gibson Hill Road Sterling, CT 06337 (860)564-8946 Fax(860)546-7640 hemlockhill@snet.net Elon

Does anyone know if the industrial yellow was a factor paint for the JD "A" ? Some sharp looking machines.

More great pictures!!! Looks like you had a very good day. Chris, I think that the yellow ones were industrial use tractors.

quote:
Originally posted by Tom_Byrne
Both sets of pic's are nice Elon. Looks like a great time! BTW, ever get the dinner pic's from GOTO?
Tom, my bad on that one. The pic's are in my service truck. Ive been showing every one I work with or do work for. I think every one is sick of hearing about our NY trip.:D:D:D I'll get them tomarow and have Melanie put them to disk. Sorry for the delay. Elon