Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm confused, need help.

dads707

I am thinking of bidding on a tiller for my 2012. It supposedly came off a B-110, 38 in. .. I have been in the "What fits" section for a while and am still no closer to if it will fit or not. The AC section is blank about tillers for the 110, and the Simplicity section says the tiller for a 2012 is PN 1690039, but a 36" width. Can anyone help me. (Also shows a PN 990545)

Dennis the tiller for my 3012 is a 32" unit with the 10" extension kit. That should be the same as for a B110 or B112. I'll have to check the # tomorrow and let you know.

From what I can see in the pictures This is a 36" tiller with the clutch on the tiller that was made for the later model B series. This uses the two small idler pullies on the drive belt which is easier to find than the older style drive setup. It can all so be used with the earlier style drive with the large pulies and clutch in the linkage on the tractor. Dennis this tiller will work on your tractor the Idler set up is still available from the dealer as individual parts. I got one last summer from my dealer.