Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

(Ralph) made some noise today!!!!!!

jkmustang1

Those of you who have followed my post know that (Ralph) is a one owner bumble bee B10 I got last year at estate sale:)

Thats what it looked like the day of the saleB) I know it's rough but all there right down to the paper work:D

;) Well today I installed a good used Ebay bought tank. Along with new fuel line,clamps,and an original style petcock shutoff also a in line filter. Earlier I had installed a transistorised deal to replace the points:) A family member said something has gone wrong with the points that even a shop back then couldn't get fixed. So the tractor was sidelined very early in it's life:( Still had original battery in the tray although frozen and broken. Well today the the old boy tried to run8D Useing a jump box hooked to the wires put some gas in and hit the button:p POP POP BANG POP POP BANG BANG POP and so on^ Carb is pretty nasty so a fresh rebuild is in orderB) But money tight have not got unemployment check yet8 Running out of time before scrap show thurs-mon;) So he will get pushed around for another show but I think it won't be long before he is running for the first time in over 30 some years^

got 1 of those my self. good luck ralph. what are those 2 brackets 1 on each side over front axel? that must be a wheel horse sitting to the left of the bee 10 a GT 14 maybe. JJ

JJ the brackets are for a aftermarket push blade/plow

The other tractor was a diesel ranch king sold for $50 1/2 what (Ralph) cost. And took longer to sell:I The tractor got it's name after the original owner Ralph.

Ralph looks to be in good shape, the blade, I believe resembles on a Onan Sears 18/6? I've been working on. Sounds like you got a good deal! I've been looking into getting a bumble bee B-10 but Its in pieces and is painted green:(