Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

oldone's towing service

oldone

"Runs" like a Deere? Follows like a tractor being towed is more like it. What's the age difference between them two machines? That Deere is a bit young to retire now isn't it? Looks like you're getting quite a laugh from what I can make out in the pic.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Should post that one at Home Depot!
Better yet, send the picture to John Deere!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looks like this weekend was a good one for Simplicity/Allis to bail out the Johnny Half-A-Days! I had to run down to my folk's place with my DA Ultima to finish mowing their lawn after their Deere 175 died. In fact, this is the 3rd time this summer I've had to do this. First couple were fuel delivery related, this time appears to be elctrical - he just up and quit. No spark, no nothing! In all fairness though, this summer was the first time they've had ANY trouble at all with that Deere. However, I do believe I have my dad converted into getting an orange tractor next time around. He likes the way the Simplicity mows much better than the Deere.