Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Rear work light

tanman722001

Hi guys,I got this done to my Landlord.I got the light and took it apart and drill a hole in it and put a toggle switch in.All i have to do know is wirer it up and it is good to go.Thanks Tony

Nice job Tony. Clean looking fabrication job. I think I could use a light mounted like that too. Would you be able to make some plans up for that so others can make one like it, im sure a lot of folks here would find a work light like that useful. If you want to sell one let me know what youd want to make one up for me. Thanks much, Ryan

Hi,Ryan i will be willing to make you one up just let me know.Because i was thinking of making up a few if they is a call for them.To justify making them.Thanks Tony