Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New service truck!

ehertzfeld

Up at the gathering in NY, I got to talking about getting a new service truck. Well here it is! I've accually had it for a few weeks but I wanted to wait to snap a pic till we got it letterd.

I love it. It has the Duramax turbo diesel and is small enough to go thru the Dunkin Donuts drive thru:D:D:D. It's smaller than my 16ft box truck but accually I have more room.??? The independent front end is sooooo much better that the solid front axle in my old Isuzu. Also not having to climb in and out of that box is so much better on my knees. God getting old sucks!!! lol Elon

Nice ride Elon. But HEY WAIT no simpletractor stickers ???? Lol looks like it is a real well laid out rig with all that you need on board.

Elon that's one fine truck! The service truck I drive at work is a 2004 Chevy 2500 with the DuraMax and wow! It really moves down the road. I'd love to have a bed like that on our Search and Rescue truck but right now we're making do with a couple of vans and a pickup(all donated or loaned). After being out of the Mack triaxle for three months now I know what you mean about not climbing up into the cab.

quote:
Originally posted by jkmustang1
Nice ride Elon. But HEY WAIT no simpletractor stickers ????
I know, I know ,I know......I need to order some. lol Elon

quote:
Originally posted by Agricola
I do like that truck. It reminds me of my younger days as a fork lift mechanic. But mine was never, ever that clean.
Give me a few more weeks!!!:D:D:D Then you wont be able to walk in the back. lol

quote:
Originally posted by Boney
What part of Mass ? I am near Springfield.
I work mostly in between Worchester and Boston. But I do go out to the BJs store in Chicopee now and then. I work for the trucking company who hauls for BJ's. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
God getting old sucks!!! lol
Old? You think you're old? Boy do you have a surprise coming young'n!!