Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

box at my door step

ehertzfeld

I got home tonight to find a box sitting on my door step. In it was my wheel cover for my Broadmoor. This is what I got from my gift cert from Sand Lake. It realy completes it, dosn't it?

I emailed Brenda on the 30th and order them and got them today, not too bad. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by lndscpr
i have 3 for my 707. missing one. think they will sell me just one front cover.
This is for Tom as well, at the show in NY, I bought a set for my Landlord. They cost me $80 right form the Sandy Lake trailer. The set above was $69.95 with shipping. 6inch is $13.92 for just one cap and $16.27 for the 8inch. Remember these prices are for just one 6 and one 8, not a pair. They are on the pricey side but I think they look so good. Elon

Guess it's the ole farm boy in me, hub caps on a 'tractor' just don't do much for me, but they are pretty. Will agree Sandy Lake folks sure are fine people too do bussiness with, kinda missing not having done any with them in awhile, not home enough.

;)Looks real pretty Elon. But I kinda agree with Marty on baby moons on tractors. NOW,:Dand old Fordson with chrome steel wheels front and rear would trip my trigger!!:D Joe