Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JJ MARSHALL

pet name for your favorite tractor

JJ MARSHALL
how many of you have a name for your tractor < no not that name > i'm talking about what you call it when everything is working right. i call my 416 A/C < HER > of course i have call it some other names.but we want talk about those. what do you call you're ? JJ

DonNewberry
My b112 is named Alice. She has her name printed on the battery case in blocky black letters.Since she didn't have a battery cover to start with i made one out of an old computer case. My other names for her I will not post in public:).

HubbardRA
I haven't really named my current work tractors. When I was into tractor pulling they each had a name: Plum Krazy, HydroPhobia, Woop-T-Doo, ThunderFoot. We still have ThunderFoot (61 Wards-Simplicity 725), and HydroPhobia is now my AC716H-but we no longer use that name for it. Plum Krazy was a homemade tractor with a 750cc Suzuki engine that I pulled, and Woop-T-Doo was a homemade tractor with a 550cc Suzuki engine that I built for my oldest son.

KenK
My HB-212 with 48" deck that gets used often I call Red,only cause it's painted red.The HB-112 that gets used for tillin is called Old Blue,cause it's blue and a little older than Red.If and when these two tractors get painted,there names may change.I had a 410 allis that was named Orange Thunder which was used for a pullin tractor before I put it back to stock.

jkmustang1
My bumble bee B10 is (Ralph) after the original owner. My B110 is (Alice) My 312H is (Fremont) because it came through our dealership that dad had in Fremont Oh. It still has the Sticker on the back of the seat.

Nubian
Well i'm sure some of you remember the names that I used for my tractors, but I will reiterate. My first true love is my first Garden Tractor the Deutz-Allis 1920 Ultima which I affectionately call Big Daddy because it is so versatile and if push came to shove and I had to keep just one it would be it! My other true love is my first ever diesel Deutz-Allis 5215 which I call Big Dog because it is so powerful and again so versatile because of it's Cat 1 3pt hitch.;)

Agricola
When they are running I call them all kinds of sweet names, usually named with some reference to the town from which they came. However for some reason, when I am having trouble with them, they all get the same name.... S.O.B.