Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Rear tiller for a Sunstar Simplicity

Hastolloy

I'am asking if anyone knows if there is a rear tiller than can attach to a Sunstar model Simplicity tractor. The tractors owner says it is a 18h. At this point I am use to the rear pto belt driven style used on 7016 souverien models. I would like to buy this Sunstar, but I have to be able to till with it

I would check to see if the tractor your'e looking at has a rear pto set up (2000)rpm and the cat 0 hitch as they are rare and expensive on the Sunstar and you would need those to operate the tiller.

Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know.

There is also an engine speed PTO available for the rear of the Sunstar. The three point hitch is not needed or compatible with it. With this PTO the "rear lift group" is needed. This PTO runs about $500.00 and I believe is still available through dealers. It is also easy to install.I have the needed numbers if you would like them. This is a very good set up as I have tilled many acres with it.