Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Found an AC 410

McGill

I payed 550.00 for a 416 S with a new engine in it with mower deck. Other than that my dealer just sold me a 412S with blower deck wheights and chains for 100.00 has somthing wrong in engine, have not had time to check it out yet. So there is a range I go from.

If your looking at using the tractor yourself and its in good shape,(Motor,Bushings,wear points,Electrical charging, ect,ect)In my humble opinion, It is worth three of the new "Throw-away" tractors that are available for twice the money. The 400 series is a tough old tractor that is almost indestructable. She is a tempermental old girl when it comes to shuttle adjustments though. But as long as you keep it tuned, and adjusted properly, It will outlast any of the motorized tin cans for sale today. 550, is fair, but he may take 450 eh?

Sounds a bit expensive. My 410S that Clyde picked up for me had a 10HP kohler that smoked a bit but ran good and was all original. It had a rough deck, but all new bearings and pullys. I paid 177$ for it.