Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Any Idea on Model?

puds

does anyone have a idea by looks what model this would be? Lister can't seem to find it for me? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66761&item=4324306443&rd=1 Thanks Lee

Thanks guys. I think I'll pass on it and keep looking for a 7000 series. They seem to be easier to find attachments for. You're a great help as always Lee

The attachments that will fit the Wonder Boy 700n from 1959 will fit all the way up to a 2002 if I'm not mistaken. On some things you'll need the right hitch to adapt older implements to newer tractors,but they will fit... The first Baron that I'm aware of is the 3415, being introduced around 1972/73 as a mid-point model between the smaller Landlord and the larger Soverign. For more information, take a look at the "Made When" data tables... Just an additional note, when I say smaller that refers to engine size. The frames and most of the parts are the same, most notable difference is in the tire and wheel sizes between them....

The biggest difference between the 3400 and 7000 series is the change to Sundstrand hydro and moveing the headlights in to the grill. All of the attachments that fit the 33/3400 and 7000 series all use the same hitches.