Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Electric Lift

puds

Does anyone have a picture of the electric lift setup on a 7116. My parts manual or operators manual neither one have it. Have to add it since my stroke. Thanks, Lee

Hi, I just sent you an email for your email address. I have the instrucions for the lift and can email them to you. Hope all is well with you. John

Lee do you already have a elec. lift. I bought one on e-bay out of a 312. At the time didn't know there are different Elec. lifts. So if you don't have one make sure you buy the one where the two stud are about 2" at the bottom of the tube.

Another thing to check out is the lift travel. Some had shorter strokes than others. I believe the 4000, 5000, 6000 series used the short stroke lift.

Ken and Kirk Thanks for the tips. I'll now be more careful in my search. Ron It's a six speed and they used electric John I recieved your e-mail. Thanks a lot. It really helps Thanks all

Lee, your very welcome. I have a hydro with electric lift on it, 7116. I have also seen some lifts that have a little different connection at the end of the rod, looked like a screw in type of uniball, not sure if they would fit the 7116. John

My 7116H that I recently bought has the decal on the dash for electric lift but the switch (you can see that it once was there) has been removed and a manual lift has been installed. No lift underneath either. Looks like it came from the factory with an electric lift but the lift has been removed.