Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Saw a NICE B10 the other day

IronPony

What a great time I had the other day when a fellow club member made me a cup of coffee. The first time I have actually been able to come face to face with another club member!! I want to tell you all that if you get to the Orlando, Florida area, look up Dave Gibbs. He has a really nice B10 and a great attitude toward life in general. Thanks, Dave, for making me feel so welcome and sharing your tractor with me. Dan Howland aka Ironpony

well I certanly hope one of you has a pic to show the rest of us! Just incase we caint get to Florida. lol Meeting member is a wonderfull experiance. The ones Ive meet over shadowed the event or perchase. Im lucky here in New England, there are a bunch of us very near each other. Witch is why I'm hopping that a lot of members go the show in Colchester CT. It's a great place to meet a bunch of great people. Elon

Dan, Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me show you my toys. It was really nice to meet a fellow member, as this was a first for me as well. When you get down this way again, make sure you stop in. Hopefully the B-10 will be done, and I will have some of my other projects going for you to check out. Dave