Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A person seems to forget this ---->

KSever

Since I usually come right to the club site from my short cuts I seem to over look our best friend and server space provider. There is alot of information here with a BIG THANK YOU to Kent. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com[/url]

quote:
KSever Posted - 09/28/2004 : 23:36:16 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Since I usually come right to the club site from my short cuts I seem to over look our best friend and server space provider. There is alot of information here with a BIG THANK YOU to Kent. http://www.simpletractors.com
ME TO THANKS8D8D8D

I agree too and alot of people could answer alot of their ?'s about colors, years made ect ect... there if they would look around over there...

Thanks, Kris! You guys could "help my case" with advertisers if you'd set your bookmark to www.simpletractors.com and then make the "extra click" to enter the clubhouse from there. The advertisers pay because of the traffic on www.simpletractors.com, now averaging well over 5,000 visitors (NOT just page counts) a day. There's the link to the clubhouse on the main page, plus a link in the top right corner of EVERY page on Simple trACtors so it's easy to get back and forth... Don't forget there's direct links to every main section on the menu above also. Thanks again! Traffic (and advertising) makes all this possible!

I always visit www.SimpletrACtors.com first. One never knows what may be new there. And "Thanks, Kent" for all your efforts. Good post, KSever. Tacey

I also go to simpletractors 1st. Like Tacey said, to see what's new, but also so I don't forget all that's there (I think it's called CRS).:D Thanks Kent.

Kent I'm a newcomer and Yes, thankyou! I'll reset my shortcut right now. please read my reply to you in "repairing bearings" Keith