Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

diecast tractor parts

tanman722001

Hi Guys,I dont know where this should be so i put it here feel free to move to where it needs to be.Where you get parts for them?Mainly for Ertl 1/16 scale?I have been looking on the net and i cant really find anything.So i came here to you guys see if anyone know where to get parts for them.Any help would be very greatful.Thanks Tony

Try dakotahtoys.com they should have everything you need. That or go to toytractorshow.com links page and they should have some additional vendors but dakotah would have the most parts in 1/16 scale.

Find a toy farmer magazine they show collectors and builders and parts supplers. Mid West Tractor parts from mich. were real helpfull to me in the past all kinds of stuff from 1/64 all the way to old eska and ertl pedal tractors. Got 90 percent of the restoration parts for the JD 620 eska pedal that I did for my brothers little girl. The tractor was his brand new and it went through all 6 of us. I gave it to her 39 years later to the day for christmas 7 years ago. That tractor now has a place of honor in my brothers house. They had all kinds of parts for my 1/16 AC barn set 190 and my M-M G1000 Also my JD110 garden tractor and my gleaner too.

Those parts sure can get costly. I've been thinking of getting some parts for a true scale combine ( same as an eska JD12A) and an old ertl Gleaner E. The parts for the tru scale would cost more than its worth.